Choose the answers below that best suit you. You can make multiple selections for a single question. If you really can't find an answer that suits you, simply don't select any.
1. What parts of the Lord of the Rings books did you skip?:
What, skip? Don't be stupid.
The battle scenes.
I haven't read it yet.
I haven't read it, and don't intend to. Ever.
I would have skipped the "epic" scenery in the movie, if I could have.
2. Which of these are well suited to holding together makeshift constructions made of boxes?:
Whatever's within reach, really.
Subliminal mental messages.
3. Which of the little piggies behaved in a sensible manner?:
The one that went to market.
The one that stayed home.
The one that had roast beef.
The one that had none.
The one that cried "wee, wee, wee, wee" all the way home.
4. With what accessories do you embellish yourself?:
Things made of metal.
Things made of beads.
Scarves and gloves.
Things that go in my hair.
5. How do you dispose of your rubbish?:
I recycle what I can, and throw the rest away.
Throw it in the bin.
Throw it at the bin.
Drop it anywhere.
Dispose of rubbish? Hm, that's not a bad idea.
Feed it to my pet triffid.
6. Which methods of advertising are the best?:
Print advertisements in newspapers.
Print advertisements in the post.
Posters and flyers.
Spruikers - people outside shops yelling.
7. Given the opportunity, what would you drop from a sixty-six story building?:
A cream bun.
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare.
A cat. It would land on its feet, after all.
A small child. Which probably wouldn't land on its feet.
I wouldn't drop anything. I might hit someone.
I wouldn't drop anything. Sixty-six stories is a long way, after all.
8. What sort of mechanical contrivances are you fond of?:
9. What would you select as a window-covering for your enemies?:
Those horizontal blinds that always get tangled.
Anything that doesn't *quite* cover the window properly.
Anything that doesn't open.
Anything that doesn't shut.
10. The best sort of food comes in:
Great big bulk-purchased boxes.
Convenient meal-sized portions.
Plastic. Lots of plastic. With colours on it.
Poems written by